I'm just a creature god has dumped in the pit of dimension... my wings has being taken away from my back... leave lake of blood tears under my feet.As I get on my knee... I still praying for salvation... hope that one day I'll be lifted by green light of peace... and once again meet my lover in eden's garden....

My, oh my.. DA SEC JOVED Intercomp motions I've prepared...

Fyuh.. after being asked to prepare motions for Debate Affair of ITTELKOM Student English Club, I came up with 10 motions which are:

1. THW Abolish Income Tax as The Obligation of Government To Increase People Wealth.
2. THW Completely Restructuring Indonesia Directorate General of Taxes as Effort in War Against Corruption.
3. THW Protect The Right of Transvertise in Indonesia.
4. THW Embrace 3rd World Country Sex Tourism.
5. THW Give Death Penalty for People Sentenced in Illegal Logging Crime.
6. THW Pay USA to reduce its industrial pollution.
7. THW Declare War With China Due to Its Nature Destruction Acts.
8. THW Held International Adoption to Rescue "Healthy Soup" Victims in China.
9. TH Support Maria Ozawa as The Representative of Woman Empowerment.
10. THB in Borderless Freedom of Expression.

My Message, "Die, Mortals... Dieee...." Jiakakakakakakakak

0 komentar: