I'm just a creature god has dumped in the pit of dimension... my wings has being taken away from my back... leave lake of blood tears under my feet.As I get on my knee... I still praying for salvation... hope that one day I'll be lifted by green light of peace... and once again meet my lover in eden's garden....

I'm Back!!

Akhirnyaaa.. setelah sekian lama blog ini dilupakan karena berbagai alasan salah satunya males dan salah duanya lupa password.. Seet, nggak elit amat ya alesannya..

Yah pokoknya.. brief catch up of my life.. Everything goes straight down... it;s getting worse.. I don't know if anyone ever feel it, but I'm literary lose my spirit.. going to classes seems means nothing for me.. no eagerness, no curiosity, no happy feeling... it just like swept by wind..

Dunno until when will this situation last.. I just hoping for the best...

Just,

Wish me...

0 komentar: