I'm just a creature god has dumped in the pit of dimension... my wings has being taken away from my back... leave lake of blood tears under my feet.As I get on my knee... I still praying for salvation... hope that one day I'll be lifted by green light of peace... and once again meet my lover in eden's garden....



You Are Quietly Passionate



You like people, but you're careful about who you get close to. Friendship is important to you... so important that you aren't just friends with anyone.



You fall in love with ease and confidence. Even if you've had bad experiences in the past, each new love is a reason to start completely over.



You are a deep and contemplative person. You are as passionate as everyone else, but your passion is not always apparent.



Your sense of humor is goofy and silly. You are good at making almost anyone laugh.

0 komentar: